Neon is a level in which the themes change like dancing. It introduces the updated moving floor. It's themes are Ultrasonic, Discopower, Echolings, Viable Echolings and the cancelled Cardpower.
Leaked footage, prior to the update, was released, as RS did not officially send out the update before 1/26/2018.
Ultrasonic: Ultrasonic is the first theme in the level. Unlike other themes, there are two robots in the BG (Background) whose eyes are shining. The power of the lights are blasting multiple rays. Balls in theme are golden.
Discopower: This theme's BG is much more crimson than the other themes. It is similar to Level 5: Volcano. This time the robots' eyes are no longer flashing, but the power of the disco is blasting a couple of lasers and the lights as currently broken. Balls in theme are red-orange.
Echolings: The BG is similar to Discopower, but the robots currently have echoes. Balls in theme are pink, similar to the theme called Candy Midnight.
Viable Echolings: The ground and BG are the same with unviable Echolings, but balls in theme are golden.
Shifting Echolings (Echolings to Ultrasonic): The BG is the transition from Echolings to Ultrasonic. First, the ground will transform to Ultrasonic, then the BG will wrap up to Ultrasonic. Balls in the theme are golden.
Shifting Ultrasonic (Ultrasonic to Echolings): The BG is like the Vice-Versa Version of Shifting Echolings, it is Ultrasonic becoming Echolings. First, the ground will transform to Echolings, then the BG will wrap up to Echolings. Balls in the theme are pink.
Cardpower (cancelled): The BG becomes yellow, the robot's eyes are flashing red, but the power of the disco appears to have card-like figures. Balls in theme are golden.
Gems & Crowns Guide
- The 1st Gem is located at 2%, You need to go normal way then go to left jump pad with a gem there, then you can normally go back to normal way.
- The 2nd Gem is located at 26%, Which actually in normal way.
- The 3rd Gem is located at 27%, You need to go on edge of the moving platform, then swipe to the jump pad with a gem, and back to normal way.
- The 4th Gem is located at 31%, You need to go to the normal way and swipe to the playform edge with that gem, and back to normal way.
- The 5th Gem is located at 37%, Just go to the platform between two laser guns, and get gem, and back to normal way.
- The 6h Gem is located at 39%, You need to jump at the gem between obstacles and go back to normal way.
- The 7th Gem is located at 41%, Which actually in normal way.
- The 8th Gem is located at 59%, You need to go normal way then use the left jump pad which have gems, and go to normal way.
- The 9th Gem is located at 61%, You need to go normal way and swipe to the left edge of platform (which there are jump pad) and you can get the gem and back to normal way.
- The 10th Gem is located at 79%, You need to go to normal way and then fly to leftmost jump pad which have gem and back to the normal way.
- The 1st Crown is located at 81%, You need to zigzag at piston platforms and moving platforms to get it.
- The 2nd Crown is located at 86%, You need to go to alternate way with moving platforms, get crown and go to jump pad to go back to normal way.
- The 3rd Crown is located at 91%, You need to go to the moving platforms way to get it and back to normal way.
Different crown ways:
Neon game play by Funny Sausage TV:(11 gems)
- This level's bug is currently in the real game. It is called Dance Stopped which, after Ultrasonic, starts Discopower, and then starts Echolings.
- The character called Supersonic can change his colors in Neon's themes by himself from theme switching.
- In the mini teaser, there was a cancelled theme called Cardpower (or just Clocksonic). If it is added into the game, then it will replace Viable Echolings.
- In 1.7.3 initial release, there were 11 gems but either collecting 10 or 11 gems will still give the same amount of 10 gems.
- This level was released after Dazzle making it seem "Categorized" as a bonus level but still way harder.