Level 17: Cube is a level in Rolling Sky and the first level with spliting roads. It has two themes such as Vanilla Ruins and Gold Ruins.
- Before update 1.5.1, this level was originally named Geometry.
- The name was changed to Cube after Cheetah Mobile commenting on Facebook saying "Dear gamers, the reason we change the name from "Geometry" to "Cube" is to better describe the features of new level."
- This is also added in Cube, the 17th level in the game.
- On 20/5/2017 The level of difficulty is fixed to 5 stars, due to that fact that the Level Menu said that this level's difficulty rating was 4 stars.
- The level’s soundtrack seems to based on the song "Trip" by Axero.