Level 10 is the tenth level in Rolling Sky.
- It is the first level since level 5 to include the Inferno background.
- It is also the first level to require keys to unlock. However, the inferno theme in level 10 is different from that of level 5 : the trigger land has an outline while the ones in level 5 did not.
- This level introduced the winter theme.
- The theme sequence was winter, melting winter, inferno, winter, melting winter, winter. However, since the release of the Halloween level.
- The melting winter themes were removed to reduce lag and being replaced by a more blueish winter theme.
- The name of this level is a refrence to the japenese film Castle in the Sky
- This level's music is similar to TheFatRat-Time Lapse.