Cloud is the first level in RS 2018. It replaced Level 1: Massif for the tutorial and for the tutorial music as of 1/13/18.
- Clouds - The main theme of Cloud, appearing for 34 seconds of the level (57% of the level).
- Cosmos - Another theme of Cloud, which also appears in levels like Massif and Sky. It appears for 13 seconds, or 21% of the level
- Tetris - The last new theme in Cloud. It is exclusive to this level and Tetris, Level 8. It appears the same amount of time as Cosmos.
Main Level Information
Gems - 10
Crowns - No
Lucky Boxes - No
General Ball Color
Clouds - Red
Cosmos - Purple
Tetris - Light Blue
Main Color Scheme
Clouds - White, Light Blue, Blue, Orange
Cosmos - Magenta, Dark Blue, Purple, White
Tetris - Purple, Light Blue, Blue, Black
Clouds - White to Light Blue Generic Background
Cosmos - Rounded Pillars in the back, with a spot of Magenta in a pool of Purple
Tetris - Blue and Purple mixed with a Generic Background.
Cloud - Clouds (White)
Cosmos - Rounded Pillars (Purple to Black)
Tetris - Pillars (Purple)
Level Length Information
Clouds: 0:00, (0%)
Lasts 20 Seconds
Clouds to Cosmos: 0:20, (31%)
Lasts 13 Seconds
Cosmos to Tetris: 0:33, (52%)
Lasts 13 Seconds
Tetris to Clouds: 0:46, (74%)
Lasts 14 Seconds
Approximately 1.6 Seconds per %
Time Changing Obstacles
None. All of the obstacles in Cloud are generic obstacles.
Gems and Crowns
Gem 1: (8%) - Very easy to collect, just go to the left of the pop-up obstacle.
Gem 2: (21%) - Also very easy to collect. Keep left of the swinging hammer.
Gem 3: (26%) - Easy to collect. Go to the 2nd column of ground from the right, and you'll be good.
Gem 4: (52%) - Really easy. Just keep in the middle.
Gem 5: (58%) - Very easy to collect. Go to the left branch in the split.
Gem 6: (68%) - Really easy to collect. Just go to the right option in the split, or just go right after going to the left option.
Gem 7: (75%) - Easier, but more challenging than the other gems. After the laser fires, immediately go behind it.
Gem 8: (86%) - Easy. Just go to the left bounce pad after traversing the obstacles.
Gem 9: (90%) - Really easy, simply go to the right in the branching path.
Gem 10: (95%) - The last gem in this level! It's still as easy as all the others. Go to the far left bounce pad after all of the obstacles.
- It is unsure if this is a level, bonus, or tutorial, but for now most people call it "Tutorial", as it has replaced Massif for the level music on other levels and for a tutorial replacement, making it the easiest level of the game.
- Unlike other levels with no crowns, Cloud has 10 gems, but it was expected to have 20 gems.
- Cloud uses the second theme of Tetris.